Click the link below to register for the race at Bikereg.com
Rules and Regulations
- All participates must wear a helmet
- Anyone that shows up riding a tire less than 3.8 inches will be immediately disqualified and verbally mocked
- No cyclocross wannabes will be allowed
- You must have fun and enjoy yourself
Don’t want to ride but still want to help out? We would love for volunteers to join us. Please contact us if you are interested.
- Volunteers must carry a photo ID with them at all times during their assignment.
- Volunteers should dress warm for the weather. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Volunteers are required to obey the “No Smoking” and “No Alcohol” policy for the duration of their assignment.
- Be prepared and flexible for a long day.
- As a volunteer, be prepared to answer many types of questions. Take pride in your role. Familiarize yourself with the course maps and start/finish diagrams. The maps and diagrams will provide valuable information to make the participant’s experience a great one.